Provides Product Manager with design studies for application of current and potential products. Develops and delivers specification training and assists with development of marketing materials to support Private Office products. Assists Haworth dealers and field sales with effective specification of Haworth products to ensure accurate product selection.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
• Creates furniture layouts with current and potential product solutions to identify product development needs.
• Participates in design charettes and develops most appropriate customer solutions to differentiate Haworth’s approach to knowledge and applied design.
• Assists with development of merchandising material to support product launch and training initiatives.
• Develops and delivers Excellence in Design training module to ensure new dealer designers are able to specify Haworth Private Office Furniture.
• Provides project bid and design support, including generating product design solutions, developing Standard Interchange Format (SIF) specifications, performing competitive pricing analysis and value engineering reviews, and completing bid questionnaires, to provide proposal project management support.
• Reviews product applications to ensure accurate product specifications and proper support and load elements.
• Works with corporate-based Sales Engineering to respond to field application product questions.
• Operates Haworth Computer Aided Design (CAD) system to produce presentation, informational, and/or installation drawings, utilizing Automated Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD) software.
• Maintains project database containing customer information and project opportunities and assessments, ensuring database is accurate and up-to-date.
• May support other internal departments relative to Architectural and Design (A&D) initiatives, critical mock-ups, showroom projects, corporate projects, and/or tradeshow events to promote Haworth Private Office Products in marketplace.
• Assists with and/or creates, reviews, and coordinates project working drawings in compliance with Haworth standards and furniture and graphics applications.
• Utilizes personal computer (PC) and keyboard/mouse while performing functions of position. Occasionally travels overnight away from corporate offices.