Who we are:
Diekema Hamann is a full service architectural and engineering firm with roots dating back to 1916! We have offices in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, MI as well as Phoenix, AZ. We have a strong focus in the Healthcare and Education market sectors. We pride ourselves on cultivating a collaborative and supportive office environment. We have an open office setting that encourages communication, creative thinking, new ideas, and continuous improvement.
As an Interior Designer, you are responsible for all aspects relating to but not limited to the interior portions of the project, especially as it relates to programming, space planning, material selection and specification documentation, color selection, furniture, furnishings, and equipment planning and specification. This also includes being involved on projects from pre-design, SD, DD, CD, and CA.
This is a salaried position and offers flextime (based on a 4-week cycle) and competitive compensation and benefits.
• An eagerness to learn and collaborate with a team
• Possess strong communication skills
• Possess strong customer service skills
• Possess a proactive attitude, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Minimum Position Requirements:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
• A fluency with the following software is beneficial:
• To apply, submit a current resume’ and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.