Morris Builders Inc, Design/Build Remodeling is looking for an experienced Interior Designer/Project Designer to join our team.
Job responsibilities include:
· Develop high-quality design + build remodeling concepts on time and on budget.
· Perform or coordinate design team efforts of Design Development, Conceptual Drawings, Material Selections, & Structural Drawings.
· Schedule and oversee design-related meetings.
· Provide weekly project status updates.
· Coordinate with entire team to ensure a seamless client experience.
· Serve as a Morris Builders Inc, Design/Build remodeling ambassador with clients, manufacturers, trades, contractors, and subcontractors.
Develop high-quality design + build remodeling concepts that both help our clients achieve their goals for their home as well as help them manage their investment budget.
Coordinate responsibilities using skills and source resources as needed to develop projects in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
Communicate to the Sales and Production Team the information needed to build the client’s dream to their satisfaction as well as construct projects on time and on budget.
· Perform or Coordinate Design Team efforts for timely and accurate completion of:
o Design Development
o Conceptual Drawings
o Material Selections
o Structural Drawings
· Schedule and oversee all design-related meetings.
· Organize workload as appropriate and manage workload to ensure on-time and accurate completion of all portions of the design.
· Provide weekly updates on project status to the team.
· Assist Production Department as needed during construction.
· Attend or coordinate attendance of site measures, selection meetings and weekly meetings as needed.
· Set the example for team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, and work habits.
· Coordinate efforts with the entire Morris Builders team to ensure a seamless client experience and ensure attainment of overall company goals.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes. Ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Job Type: Full-time