Join our team at TowerPinkster and open a new door to an amazing career! TowerPinkster, an architecture,
engineering and interior design firm based in Michigan, is looking for a talented Interior Designer to join our
team. We seek a design and technical-minded individual that brings creativity and ownership to the office
each day. This person will enjoy opportunities to grow their knowledge and career responsibilities in a fun,
supportive environment. The purpose of this Interior Design position is to provide support to the Interior
Design team by completing working drawings and specifications for projects. Initial tasks will include, but
are not limited to, finish plan development, product selections for review, casework layouts, interior
elevations, renderings, and millwork design and detailing.
• Assist lead Interior Designer or Architectural Designer with space planning, interior finish material
selections, the development of presentation materials such as mood boards, finish boards,
construction documentation or renderings.
• Exhibit strong design capabilities in interior design and space planning, custom designed
millwork, interior architecture and design features to exceed client expectations.
• Approach partnering with project teams as assigned to select and specify finish materials and
design highly engaging spaces.
• Collaborate with project team to design and create REVIT documentation of finish materials,
including floor and wall patterns utilizing a variety of materials, on many various project types.
• Work with project team to review and revise product specifications for project manual and review
shop drawings and submittals.
• Assist with maintaining material and furnishings library.
• Meet with product representatives to learn options and trends in the industry.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program.
• One to Five years of professional Interior Design experience.
• Proficient in Revit.
• Proficient the Adobe Create Suite – Photoshop and InDesign.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Creative Cloud.
• 3D Computer graphic skills preferred, as well as hand sketching ability. Proficiency in Enscape a
• Knowledge in building code, barrier free and ADA requirements as they impact interior design.
TowerPinkster is a firm of architects and engineers committed to design integrity, quality, and
environmental responsibility. Our doors opened in 1953 with just six people and now we have more than 150
of the best employees in Michigan. At our firm, it’s our people who make us different. We have the freedom
to explore new ideas, the tools to create innovative strategies and the talent to inspire our clients through
©2018 Tower Pinkster Titus Associates, Inc.
interactive design. Our expertise and collaborative, client-centered approach means the best ideas rise to
the top. TowerPinkster received the 2020 National 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for Award and
the 2020 Best Firm Award from Zweig Group. We are proud of this achievement and are thankful for our
client relationships, our generous communities and all the employees who contribute to
TowerPinkster’s exciting and creative culture! Our supportive work environment helps employees reach
their career goals, and we have fun doing it!