Job Summary: Interior Designer
Rightsize Facility Designers work collaboratively with both the workplace solutions team and clients toward creating comprehensive design concepts and project specifications for the interior environment. This includes, but is not limited to space planning, specifying furniture, materials and finishes and understanding how these elements are detailed in the space. We are looking for versatile, enthusiastic designers who like to learn, are technically adept and are good with people.
• Participate in programming activities (requirements development) with account manager and clients, on all projects, to understand office interior needs and further considerations.
• Develop space plans (2D and 3D views) of proposed office interior needs (i.e. furniture) in client space using AutoCAD, 20/20 CAP Studio, and SketchUp software.
• Specify and propose products and systems that accomplish the design intent.
• Propose office furniture items and finishes to meet client functional, aesthetic and budgetary needs.
• Develop pricing and budgetary inputs for quotes.
• Develop proposal materials (e.g., PowerPoint presentations and Excel Budgets) to assist account manager with articulating office furniture solutions to clients.
• Generate purchase orders (POs) for materials and products.
• Develop installation support documents and specifications to ensure compliance with design intent during project implementation.
• Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Fine Arts or similar field
• Strong knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture desired
• Strong technical skills in space planning, furniture specification and presentation development
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD
• Must be well-versed in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Contact the job poster
Job poster profile
Jennifer Strand 2nd
Talent Staffing Manager at Wurkwel Ventures, LLC (holding company for Rightsize Facility, MAC Logistics and OFC)
Furniture Architecture & Planning Design