At SKYMINT, we have one mission and one mission only: to change people’s lives for the better.
Change your life. Change the world.
Personal change. Social change. Political change. We want it all, and we’re committed to being trailblazers in the cannabis industry. By creating, developing, distributing, and selling the best cannabis products on the market, and by giving back to support positive change in our communities, we believe we cannot only change our customers’ lives for the better; we believe we can change the world.
We are rapidly growing across Michigan with 12 stores open!
At Skymint, we believe access to the best cannabis plants can help you live your best life. So, we grow them right here in Michigan, giving farm-to-stash freshness at the best value around
We treat our teams like the modern-day cannabis sommeliers they are, giving them the resources, they need to create life-changing experiences for all. Why? Because we’ve seen what happens when happy people make happy plants; in our retail stores our happy teams make more people happy. We hope you’ll want to be a part of this team!
The Retail Design Coordinator works with the Store Experience team to create interior store design concepts that support the company brand and culture. This role will be an integral part of across-functional team and requires a professional and positive demeanor and ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with leadership at every level in a fast paced, dynamic environment. High energy and positive attitude are a must.
· Work with Store Experience Team to create AutoCad renderings of all new store interiors to include fixture package, Design Build, and Art Layer
· Contribute to the design of engaging, inviting, and on-brand retail spaces that best represent the brand aesthetic for new stores and remodels.
· Partner with Director of NSO and Corporate Merchandising team to create fixture maps for each NSO to ensure fixtures are ordered in a timely manner.
· Partner with NSO team to produce a finished Planning Pack for each NSO presenting design concepts, space planning, and product placement.
· Partner with Construction and Store Experience team on the inclusion and procurement of millwork, fixturing, and lighting fixtures.
· Partner with Store Experience team to render seasonal window displays and sales floor updates.
· Assist in pulling inspiration and creating mood boards for new projects.
· Collaborate with Sr. Display Manager to provide detailed renderings of special projects and brand partnerships.
· Support signage needs in partnership with the art department.
· Attend weekly design meetings with architects.
Other duties as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial, Interior Design or related design field, portfolio required
· 5+Years of experience in Interior Design or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience
· Proficiency in 2D and 3D computer-aided software; AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite
· Proven experience with design development from concept to build out
· Expert project management and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills across many teams and levels of the organization, including professional presentations
· Work independently with minimal supervision, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Some travel required